Follow the Light, Premium Gicleé Print with frame
"I am the Light at the end of the Tunnel."
Printed on Premium Matte Paper with Gicleé Printing technique. Comes with a black wood frame.
Matte paper specs
- Archival quality
- Basis weight: 192 g/m²
- Thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Opacity: 94%
- Poster frames are made of alder, semi-hardwood
- Frames are painted black with a .75” thick border
- Hanging hardware included
- Acrolyte 0.60” thick front protector, not UV resistant
About Giclee Printing:
Pronounced, “zhee'clay”, the word comes from the French, meaning to spray. By far, Gicleé printing is the most superior type of printing for fine arts collection. It is fade-resistant and can be Archival for over 100 years. And with proper care, these prints can increase in value over years.