Silence, Canvas Print
“When you are suffering in silence, know that I am suffering with you. I did not abandon you. I am with you, my beloved child.”
This painting is reproduced on premium acid-free canvas, printed with Gicleé Printing technique. And then hand-stretched on solid wood stretcher bars. They're finished with a gallery-style fold for a premium-quality look. This piece of art is of Archival quality which can last more than 100 years.
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick canvas
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- Hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
- Mounting brackets included
About Giclee Printing:
Pronounced, “zhee'clay”, the word comes from the French, meaning to spray. By far, Gicleé printing is the most superior type of printing for fine arts collection. It is fade-resistant and can be Archival for over 100 years. And with proper care, these prints can increase in value over years.
*Watermark will be removed on prints.
* For customized works or larger prints, pls contact me at email@example.com for a quote :)